The fascination with electricity began
in ancient Greece when electric charges were produced by rubbing
amber. It keeps growing with every new discovery and we have
come to a stage where life without electricity is almost impossible.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering has evolved into an
exciting high technology discipline covering a wide spectrum
of engineering activities. For young people, it provides employment
opportunities of various natures.
Objective of the department
• To impart excellent knowledge and skills in emerging
technology to the students.
• To guide students in personality development and
• To promote research activities in the fields of
Power Systems & Power Electronics Engineering.
• To organize training programs / workshops for upgrading
staff and student performance.
• To strengthen Industry-Institute Interaction.
• To publish technical papers in National / International
journals and to present papers in conferences.
• To improve campus placements in core areas of electrical
and electronics engineering.
• To maintain good relationship with alumni.
1. Electrical Machines Laboratory
2. Electric Circuits Laboratory
3. Power Electronics Laboratory
4. Control System Laboratory
5. Measurement and Instrumentation Laboratory
6. Power System Simulation Laboratory